User research is a research study of your target audience and user interactions to guide the functionality and design of your app or website. With this research and data, we identify and resolve the right problems for the overall user experience.
- We craft a customized research plan for questions to ask and how we’ll find the answers.
- We compile key insights from both a holistic and research-methodology-specific perspective.
- We create research guides for each primary and secondary research method.
- We provide a list of improved solutions and recommendations for your product.
User Research Process
Discovery & Understanding
Insight & Analysis
Use observation of similar products
Synthesized brand guide based on findings
Synthesis & Roadmaps
(moderated and unmoderated)
UX Research Best Practices
- Always have a cohesive strategy for research, but keep plans flexible. An insightful research hinges on a willingness to divert from the plan.
- Be creative: Unique situations deserve unique perspectives.
- Research approaches with constant curiosity.
- Research should be a continuous process – not just a one-and-done.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
About Intelligence Support for Senior Executives